Re: BlindProgramming.com site

  • From: Jim Dunleavy <jim.dunleavy@xxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:08:49 +0000

Hi Jamal,

I've tried out Plone and quite liked it.
I eventually chose the MoinMoin Wiki since Plone was too heavy-weight
for our needs.
But I would seriously consider Plone if I needed a full-blown CMS
system.

But check out the info at www.cmsmatrix.org.
You can search for CMS systems by your feature requirements or compare
two or more CMS systems feature lists side by side.

--Jim