Re: Another small text editor for blind people

  • From: "QuentinC" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 21:23:36 +0200

Hello everybody,

I have just released the beta 6 this evening.
The download link is there, it is still temporary: http://vrac.quentinc.net/6pad-en.zip

Changes since beta 5 :
* software renamed to 6pad, because powerpad is already used for a iphone stuff and I don't want to get into trouble
* New undo/redo commands, going up to 15 levels
* New double cursor feature. You can now navigate and/or edit the file with two distinct cursors.
* Recent files list, holding 7 file names
* Some scripting API modifications and additions
* Translation errors should have been fixed

I still don't know how to solve the jaws and status bar problem. If somebody here is an expert of jaws and win32/C API, or has an idea, don't hesitate to suggest something.

Have a nice sunday.