RE: Android FruitBasket

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:08:43 -0500

Ok if I try to edit the file name without hitting the browse button It
doesn't seem to be typing in the field.  I am not using forms mode on Jaws.
I type a few characters and if I try deleting the characters are not there.
It seems to be in typing mode.  The way I got the file up there was to
browse there and then type the path in the edit box when browse mode is
open.  When I browse to the zip file and try to open it it just says the
zip file is open but doesn't put the name of the file in the edit box.

Ken