RE: Android FruitBasket

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:04:14 -0500

Hi Ken,
I haven't tried to replace something on there. Try to upload it again. Then,
try to download it. If you get your new version, then we'll know that it
replaced the old one. If it doesn't work, work with me by sending me an e-mail
to jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx and I'll get it replaced for you.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>. Discuss
accessibility
here<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/default.aspx>.
Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility
advice<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/Accessibility%20Wiki/Forms/AllPages.aspx>