RE: Android FruitBasket

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 23:01:16 -0500

Another question.

You have:

                        m_adapterForSpinner = new ArrayAdapter(this,
android.R.layout.simple_spinner_item);

shouldn't that be:

                        m_adapterForSpinner = new
ArrayAdapter<CharSequence>(this, android.R.layout.simple_spinner_item);

if no, then why bother being more restrictive up top in your definition of the
m_adapterForSpinner instance variable?

Take care,
Sina