[pr0k] Re: gah

  • From: "Steven Pick" <steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:12:25 +0100

> >"We didn't finish evolving when we grew thumbs".
>

> Ste did. As soon as he could pick up a joypad that was the end of the
line.

...and the rest is history. Including my social life. Mwhaha haah aaha

I'm enjoying this movie conversation, by the way. Film reviewers are often
swayed by shindigs which are put up by the movie companies. A stupid amount
of money was spent promoting Pearl Harbour, even though it was sheeeeet. I
don't trust movie reviewers, because they're all frustrated would-be movie
directors. Like Mark Whyte :)

Steve ;)~

Art Monkey
steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx