[pr0k] Re: gah

  • From: "Toks Solarin" <toks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:21:30 +0100

Oh I agree most reviewers a cock strokers ( I fucking barry Norman)
But there are many people on the internet that are not being paid
And will give you their honest opinion, whether it's right or wrong.

You can't tell me that none of you read reviews. To use ATOC as an
example
At one stage or another I have read some quote or been sent some link
that=20
You guys have been reading.

At the end of the day it is up to you whether you like a film or not but

You can wacth trailers , clips from the movie and interviews with the
people
Involved to help you make up your own mind. But yes ultimately you will
have=20
To commit your self to paying money to see the movie to find out if you
really like it.