[pr0k] Re: Anything Jesus Does I Can Do Better

  • From: "Steven Pick" <steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 12:47:10 +0100

Andy, your Rainbow-themed song has inspired one of my own.

Rod, Jane and Freddy are the servants of Satan!
Rod, Jane and Freddy are the servants of Satan!
They suck the souls of the innocents
Blood-tinged puppetry which they controoool

Why does George have women's eyelashes?
Why does Bungle have shark's eyes?
Why does Zippy have jaundice skin?
FUCK THEM IN THE ASS!

Oneskin, twoskin, threeskin, fourskin
I CAN COUNT SKINS, I CAN COUNT SKINS!
Oneskin, twoskin, threeskin, fourskin
I CAN COUNT SKIN AS IT FALLS OFF YOUR BONES!!!

Rod, Jane and Freddy are the servants of Satan!
Rod, Jane and Freddy are the servants of Satan!
They command children to burn their hair
Entracing singing used to ensnare

Why does Rod have very little hair?
Why does Jane have a vacant blonde stare?
Why does Freddy have bandy big legs?
FUCK THEM IN THE ASS!

Onecorpse, twocorpse, threecorpse, fourcorpse
I CAN COUNT CORPSES, I CAN COUNT CORPSES!
Onecorpse, twocorpse, threecorpse, fourcorpse
I CAN COUNT CORPSES AS THEY FALL FROM THE SKY!

Rod, Jane and Freddy are the servants of Satan!
Rod, Jane and Freddy are the servants of Satan!
Give them a gun and they'll shoot you dead!
Grab a stick and fuck you in the head!

Why is Jeffrey looking at me that way?
Why is Jeffrey looking at me that way?
Why is Jeffrey looking at me that way?
FUCK HIM IN THE ASS!

FUCK HIM IN THE ASS, WATCH HIM ANALLY BLEED A RAINBOW!
FUCK HIM IN THE ASS, WATCH HIM ANALLY BLEED A RAINBOW!
FUCK HIM IN THE ASS, WATCH HIM ANALLY BLEED A RAINBOW!
Raaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnbooooooooooowwww

Steve ;)~

Art Monkey
steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx