[pr0k] Re: Anything Jesus Does I Can Do Better

  • From: Andy Burrows <Andy.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 11:58:04 +0100

Another Iron Maiden style one...

My blood is staining the carpet of death
as I fly over ancient Stoke!
The necroplis below is teaming with demons
who bellow out fathoms of smoke!
Ahead in the pyramid of Stoke city center
sits the Grim Reaper on a dank chair of bone.
OooOOoooh and he fixes me with a deepest stare
and gave a hellish laugh of nightmares!

Oh, wouldn't you be grim if your job consisted of stealing souls?
Oh, wouldn't you be grim if you lived in a Pyramid in Stoke?

STTTTTTTTOKE!  IT'S THE HOME OF DEATH!
NEXT TO WESTON SUPER-HELL!
STTTOOOOOKE!  ONLY ONE MAN HAS SEEN IT
AND LIVED!!!!!!!!

Who is this man?

ALAN TITMARCH!!!!
(wooo-HOOOO-woo-hoooo)
ALAN TITMARCH!!!!
(wooo-HOOOO-woo-hoooo)
ALAN TITMARCH!!!!
(wooo-HOOOO-woo-hoooo)
ALAN TITMARCH!!!!
(wooo-HOOOO-woo-hoooo)

And at the center of Stoke is a sight
to make a mortal man DIE!
Dressed up in bondage gear and adorned with dildo-masks
are TWO IMAGES OF DAVID MAY locked in a 69!
Instead of the cock they EAT OUT THE ASS!
And have smokey-Jo moustaches!
OOOooOOOh Stoke is a fearful place!
BUT NOT AS BAD AS HADES IN NORWICH!

Oh, wouldn't you be grim if your job consisted of stealing souls?
Oh, wouldn't you be grim if you lived in a Pyramid in Stoke?

STTTTTTTTOKE!  IT'S THE HOME OF DEATH!
NEXT TO WESTON SUPER-HELL!
STTTOOOOOKE!  ONLY ONE MAN HAS SEEN IT
AND LIVED!!!!!!!!