[powerdot] Re: emptyslide rotation

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:47:55 +0200

Geoff.

Thanks.  I took out the graphic and left the slide totally blank.  The
conversion from dvi to pdf or ps to pdf on linux still left the orientation of
the emptyslide rotated 90 degrees (CCW).

When compiling the presentation on WinEdt and Miktex, all compliations (div/yap,
dvi to ps, ps to pdf) put the emptyslide in the right orientation (again, no
graphic used, just an empty emptyslide).  (The only odd part of the WinEdt
compliation was a dvi to pdf conversion that left the color scheme in whites and
light grays.)

Check the commandline parameters during conversions. Both versions
should do the same.

PS:  I've been very happy with the package overall.  It certainly seems more
aesthetically pleasing and simpler than Beamer or PPT.

Thanks :)

-Hendri.