[powerdot] emptyslide rotation

  • From: Geoff Wawrzyniak <gwawrzyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 11:21:18 -0400

Hendri (or some other knowledgeable person):

I can't figure out a specific problem with the orientation of an emptyslide
(although there are a few similar problems).  When compiling my latex file on
linux

latex file.tex
latex file.tex
dvipdf file.dvi

or

latex file.tex
latex file.tex
dvips -o file.ps file.dvi
ps2pdf file.ps

The resulting PDFs both have the emptyslide in a vertical orientation, while the
Post Script has the correct, horizontal, like-the-rest-of-the-presentation
orientation of the emptyslide.  The code that I'm using is as follows:

\begin{emptyslide}{}
\centering
\vspace{\stretch{1}}
\includegraphics[height=0.8\slideheight]{einsteinbrain.eps}
\vspace{\stretch{1}}
\end{emptyslide}

Thanks.

Geoff