[powerdot] Re: Slides without logo

  • From: Mael Hilléreau <mael.hillereau@xxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:23:32 +0100

Le 19 nov. 06 à 13:05, Alex a écrit :
If I would do it in plain LaTeX, I would use your proposal!

There's a very short way to do that directly from LyX: just add a short title ("Insert>Short title" while the cursor is in the slide's title) and type "titlepos=" for every slide you don't want the logo to appear in. Then, the short title may easily be pasted onto several slides...

In order to change this permanently for some specific LyX styles, you should use "LatexParam" into "powerdot.layout" (see the LyX customization doc for more info).

Regards,
Mael.

--
Mael Hilléreau