[powerdot] Re: Slides without logo

  • From: Alex <alex@xxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 13:05:34 +0100

Dear Hendri,

If I would do it in plain LaTeX, I would use your proposal!

I tried to insert the command in ERT, but without any success.
I modified the exported latex file several times. All the time
I want to preview the output, I need to search for slides to modify.
This consumes time, too.
I checked the possibility to modify the powerdot.layout, but I could not
find an easy way to do it. May it possible, but that takes time as well.

Therefore, I decided to check the .cls file itself.
This my first hack in LaTeX.
I think that the logo drawing should be similar.
No logo on every page, only on the usual ones.

Thanks, for your support.
You gave me the idea what to check (with your example with brackets,
this I cannot do in LyX).

Alex