[powerdot] Re: Slides without logo

  • From: Alex <alex@xxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 14:31:35 +0100

Dear Luis,

It does not work.
Now, I have no logo on the first page. (because it is not yet defined)
I define it in the line after the author or the date field.

On a slide, I don't want it to appear, I did a "\pdsetup{logocmd={}}"
command. It had no effect, I get the logo displayed again. I tried
setting the other logo parameters to zero as well, but with no success.

I don't know latex in deep, but I think in powerdot.cls it is possible
to hack somehow, what slide needs drawing that logo.

Especially, I don't want logo on title page and widepages.

Maybe, there is an other workaround, undefining some other values in the
cls file?

Any comments?

Alex