[powerdot] Fwd: Re: Customized table of contents-Howto

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot <powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:13:00 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: OG Ogunbade <s26433801@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jun 21, 2007 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: [powerdot] Re: Customized table of contents-Howto
To: Hendri Adriaens <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>

Thank you very much.
I've been using wrong color background all along.

Cheers,
Prince

Quoting Hendri Adriaens <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>:

When a particular section is highlighted in stoc, I want ntoc to
display all the slides under this section and not only the current
slide as done by default.

ntoc does display all the slides under the current section. Perhaps
you made colors such that you don't see them anymore.

-Hendri.

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.