[powerdot] Re: Customized table of contents-Howto

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot <powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:07:07 +0200

> When a particular section is highlighted in stoc, I want ntoc to
> display all the slides under this section and not only the current
> slide as done by default.

ntoc does display all the slides under the current section. Perhaps
you made colors such that you don't see them anymore.

I'd like to suggest you to look at how other styles work with stoc and
ntoc. Maybe those examples will help you. For instance,
powerdot-default.sty also supports portrait slides and has stoc and
ntoc on them.

-Hendri.