[powerdot] Re: Customized table of contents-Howto

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:10:47 +0200

I want all the entries in both stoc & ntoc to be displayed such that their
activeness/non-activeness are kept intact.

I don't understand what you want to do. stoc gives a section overview,
ntoc the slides in the current section. The hlsections option (see
docs) will keep sections highlighted in stoc.

The following macro gives the desired result for the stoc region:
\def\pd@tocsection#1{%
\ifnum\@tempcntb=\c@pd@section
\color{green}\ding{228}\bfseries\ \pd@usedtocfont\color\pd@@tochltcolor#1
\else\ding{228}\bfseries\ #1\fi}

Did you forget % after #1 at the end of the line?

Also, when I tried to modify the (stoc/ntoc)-width options in this
present mode, it
produces overfull \hbox warning.

The content doesn't fit the box.

-Hendri.