[pov] Re: POV Party?

  • From: James Culbertson <albion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:34:28 -0800

You and Rondi are the only ones who have expressed interest.

James

On Dec 16, 2009, at 2:58 PM, Karlista Rickerson wrote:

Any further discussion on a Holiday get together?
On Dec 6, 2009, at 7:26 PM, James Culbertson wrote:

Kind of last minute, but...

Is there interest in having a POV get-together/party prior to Christmas/New years?

Perhaps Wednesday the 16th? (this week seems a bit too soon.) What about the following week before Christmas itself, like Monday-21st or Tuesday-22nd of that week?

I'm willing to host at our house, anyone else?

James

pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx