[pov] Re: POV Party?

  • From: "John D. Cornelison" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:01:04 -0800

Kim & I will try to come.. Tuesday preferred for Kim, but Monday - or
Wednesday for Andie - also OK.

A few of us could come early to help dust and lay garlands about -or else
we'll just turn down the lights & drink some early nog & grog.

-John

From: lindalotus@xxxxxxx
To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:41:02 +0000

Oh dear!  I am interested, but had no preference on date.

Lotus

> From: albion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [pov] Re: POV Party?
> Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:34:28 -0800
>
> You and Rondi are the only ones who have expressed interest.
>
> James
>

> On Dec 16, 2009, at 2:58 PM, Karlista Rickerson wrote:
>
> > Any further discussion on a Holiday get together?
> > On Dec 6, 2009, at 7:26 PM, James Culbertson wrote:
> >
> >> Kind of last minute, but...
> >>
> >> Is there interest in having a POV get-together/party prior to
> >> Christmas/New years?
> >>
> >> Perhaps Wednesday the 16th? (this week seems a bit too soon.) What
> >> about the following week before Christmas itself, like Monday-21st
> >> or Tuesday-22nd of that week?
> >>
> >> I'm willing to host at our house, anyone else?
> >>
> >> James
> >>
> >> pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it
<http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/>  now.

Rondi Lightmark

PO Box 13215

Burton, WA 98013