[pov] Re: POV Party?

  • From: richard skillman <rskillman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:42:21 -0800

Sounds good as well
Rick

Sent from my iPod

On Dec 17, 2009, at 16:14, Karlista Rickerson <karlista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sunday brunch sound like the best idea of all.

On Dec 17, 2009, at 1:49 PM, Mary Austin wrote:

Here is new offer on the table. How about our house for a brunch potluck on Sunday morning Dec 27th 10 am? I just spoke with James and he is available. How does it sound to the rest of you who are interested?
Mary & Terry

http://www.donnelly-austin.com

From: lindalotus@xxxxxxx
To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:41:02 +0000

Oh dear!  I am interested, but had no preference on date.

Lotus

> From: albion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [pov] Re: POV Party?
> Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:34:28 -0800
>
> You and Rondi are the only ones who have expressed interest.
>
> James
>

> On Dec 16, 2009, at 2:58 PM, Karlista Rickerson wrote:
>
> > Any further discussion on a Holiday get together?
> > On Dec 6, 2009, at 7:26 PM, James Culbertson wrote:
> >
> >> Kind of last minute, but...
> >>
> >> Is there interest in having a POV get-together/party prior to
> >> Christmas/New years?
> >>
> >> Perhaps Wednesday the 16th? (this week seems a bit too soon.) What > >> about the following week before Christmas itself, like Monday-21st
> >> or Tuesday-22nd of that week?
> >>
> >> I'm willing to host at our house, anyone else?
> >>
> >> James
> >>
> >> pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx