[pov] Re: Amazon's Cloud Drive

  • From: Rick Dahms <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 07:37:54 -0700

Hi Ed,
I’ve been using Backblaze:
https://www.backblaze.com/ <https://www.backblaze.com/>
It seems to fit the bill.
Rick Dahms
206 463 3328
http://www.rickdahms.com/
<http://www.rickdahms.com/>http://www.linkedin.com/in/rickdahms
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rickdahms>

On Mar 27, 2015, at 7:19 AM, Ed Holmes <edwinholmes_6@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings fellow photographers. Over the years I’ve accumulated several
external hard drives to back up photos. In my attempt to ‘get better organized’
and be able to find older photos I want to retrieve, I just went from ACR to
Lightroom (though I haven’t done anything with it yet)and thought I’d get a 3TB
external to get everything into one place. I’d be interested in comments
regarding this issue and if anyone is actually using a Cloud format as a back
up. Edpov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All replies default to the entire POV list.

To reply to the specific sender, make sure the sender's email address is the
only one in the To: field
of your email application.