[pov] Amazon's Cloud Drive

  • From: Ed Holmes <edwinholmes_6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Photographers of Vashon <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:19:25 -0500

Greetings fellow photographers. Over the years I’ve accumulated several
external hard drives to back up photos. In my attempt to ‘get better organized’
and be able to find older photos I want to retrieve, I just went from ACR to
Lightroom (though I haven’t done anything with it yet)and thought I’d get a 3TB
external to get everything into one place. I’d be interested in comments
regarding this issue and if anyone is actually using a Cloud format as a back
up. Edpov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All replies default to the entire POV list.

To reply to the specific sender, make sure the sender's email address is the
only one in the To: field
of your email application.