[pisa-src] Re: r1558 - in trunk: Makefile.am community-operator/co_server.c community-operator/hipl.c community-operator/hipl.h community-operator/pisa_cert.c community-operator/pisa_cert.h configure.ac

  • From: Tobias Heer <heer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa-src@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 18:34:31 +0100

Am 06.11.2009 um 18:06 schrieb Thomas Jansen:

We no longer include or link HIPL code. This patch introduces replacement code to offer the needed functionality to co_server in hipl.c. Most of it is
a specialized implementation of libinet6/{builder,certtools,message}.c
functions for the one and only purpose of getting the default HIT from hipl and handing in a SPKI certificate that needs to be signed. It is NOT a general purpose lib to build arbitrary HIP packets (unlike builder.c). Maybe even
simple things like adding a second parameter to a message are broken.
Fortunately, we don't need that functionality.

Could you please document this in the *.c files. Just in case someone tries and fails.

Thanks,

Tobi

--
Dipl.-Inform. Tobias Heer, Ph.D. Student
Distributed Systems Group