[phoenixchoralesc] Re: Defining key elements

  • From: roryphoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 09:53:04 -0400

Hi Margaret,

I don't understand what you mean below when you describe "Board
Members" as "Singing Members, Supporting Members, and Friends of PC".
As far as I am concerned, we could have a member of the board who is
none of these. They're simply an outside resource that we want on the
board and they've agreed.

Is that ok?

Rory

On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 16:02:16 -0400, "Margaret L. Merrill" wrote:

Greetings,
Some great ideas being shared regarding membership, definitions, and
status. I think we need to come to a consensus or at least a majority
before moving on. We have heard from most but need the input of Russ
and Fernando to move ahead with this.

Recap (as I understand it…)
Singing Members - pay dues & voting rights
Supporting Members - pay dues but not always or ever sing & voting rights
Friends of Phoenix Chorale- non-singing, non- dues-paying & no voting
rights - help out in ways other than financially

Board members - Singing Members, Supporting Members, and Friends of PC

This is my understanding from the emails. Please correct me if I’ve
got something wrong.

Russ & Fernando - thoughts?

Cheers,

Margaret
Brush - Merrill Cottage
Poor House Cove
South Bristol, ME

PS - Hope to get you all up here sometime for a retreat. M