[phoenixchoralesc] Defining key elements

  • From: "Margaret L. Merrill" <mloringme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 16:02:16 -0400

Greetings,

Some great ideas being shared regarding membership, definitions, and status. I
think we need to come to a consensus or at least a majority before moving on.
We have heard from most but need the input of Russ and Fernando to move ahead
with this.

Recap (as I understand it…)
Singing Members - pay dues & voting rights
Supporting Members - pay dues but not always or ever sing & voting rights
Friends of Phoenix Chorale- non-singing, non- dues-paying & no voting rights -
help out in ways other than financially

Board members - Singing Members, Supporting Members, and Friends of PC

This is my understanding from the emails. Please correct me if I’ve got
something wrong.

Russ & Fernando - thoughts?

Cheers,

Margaret
Brush - Merrill Cottage
Poor House Cove
South Bristol, ME

PS - Hope to get you all up here sometime for a retreat. M