[peachtreeradiofm] Communicating with the listeners

  • From: "Peachtree Radio FM Management" <management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 14:31:24 -0500

Afternoon again staff:

This next set of rules have to do with communicating with your listeners.
Below is the rule and then my comments.

All approved DJ's upon joining our staff must have access to a listener
email address and twitter account within 30 days. Facebook and request line
phone number is optional. However, if you decide to use request line phone
number, it must connect to the DJ and not to a voice mail number only. I'm
finding out the hard way listeners don't like leaving requests on voice mail
systems. Two approved services are Google Voice or Skype.

Everyone has a listener email address here so no need to worry about that
directive.  Although some of your email addresses will be changing soon to
conform with Company policy.

Everyone has a twitter account here with the acception of two individuals
and I'll be helping them set that up.

Anyone wishing to setup a request line number and need further help please
get in touch with me privately.

Reminder.  Should anyone happen to lose these rules they will also be place
on the following page for review.
http://www.peachtreeradiofm.com/BE%20A%20DJ.html

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com