[peachtreeradiofm] new directives

  • From: "Peachtree Radio FM Management" <management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 13:25:32 -0500

Afternoon staff:

Please everyone pay close attention to the next several messages that will
be following this one.  If at any time you don't understand something,
please don't hesitate to contact me either through here or privately.

We have good news to share with everyone.  Our listener base is studily
growing and they are sending us valuable feedback that we are now acting on.
This also means advertising revenue should be coming our way hopefully real
soon.

Yes, there will be new rules instituted shortly and just like the rest of
the staff, I not crazy about having to many of them.  However, the listeners
and advertisers are the one's who will be paying the bills at the end of the
day so we will make every attempt to keep the rules to a minimum.  After
all, our over all goal hasn't changed.  And that's to have all the fun we
can have here at Peachtree Radio FM as a family.

Sincerely yours, DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com