[peachtreeradiofm] Moving show to new time slot

  • From: "Peachtree Radio FM Management" <management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 15:01:58 -0500

Afternoon Staff:

If you wish to move your show to a new time slot, please make sure it is a
time slot that is not already filled, and please let management know at
least 1 week before your next show is scheduled to air so we can update our
schedule and let the listeners know with plenty of notice of the time
change.

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com