Re: [PCWorks] Uninstalling SP3

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 07:25:45 -0500

I understand, he explained that. ;-)

"IE Privacy Keeper" is great, it will delete *everything* not
wanted from a HD; all sorts of temp files, Cookies, recent
items, MRU's, etc., even clean the history.dat file.  But it
will also save whatever you need to keep.  It works for IE and
FireFox.  And, it's free.
http://www.unhsolutions.net/IE-Privacy-Keeper/index.html
-Clint

God Bless