Re: [PCWorks] Uninstalling SP3

Larry,

Have you ever used CCleaner? That is one great little program.. Just be
careful of having the Cookies checked to clean if you have some passwords
for some sites. Click Analyze first... Then clean if you don't see anything
you should remove.

This will get rid of some DEEP temp files..

Then go to the Tools part and clean the registry.

Then run Diskeeper Lite.. it is a neat little program.

(you probably already use both of these.)
++++
Then I keep iISystemWiper on my desktop to protect my good cookies and to
clean my computer after any visits to websites with lots of STUFF on them.

These 3 things keep my computer in fairly good order.

Do you have Zone Alarm...if so, disabled "On-Access Scanning". That makes it
scan EVERY file you open.

Anne

member list settings can be found at
http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=pcworks .  Once logged in, you have