Re: [PCWorks] Uninstalling SP3

I'm so high-strung and stressed out I'd hate to imagine what
would happen if I got any caffeine in my system.  I'd probably
explode and leave a massive crater, leaving astronomers
wondering what hit.  ROTFLMAO.  "Hmmm, this is odd, and we saw
nothing on radar....call SETI......".

Ok, if only happens when you go to the Start menu and Programs;
do you have a lot of listings in that area?  That could slow
down the response.  There also could be some kind of
"corruption" in that folder, which I believe is "C:\Documents
and Settings\[user name]\Start Menu\Programs".  Right click
"Programs" on the Start menu and "Explore", click around some
items at the left pane and right, and see if you have any kind
of slowdown.  Make sure all hidden files are shown as well as
the protected OS files, then delete that hidden "desktop" file,
and the "thumbs" file if you have it.  Notice if there are any
other hidden files that show up at this time.

>> (Hang upside down might help.)

But I do that anyway in the cave.  (Hee hee!).
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://www.OrpheusComputing.com