Re: [PCWorks] Find/Replace in MSWord

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 23:35:02 -0500

If they are different you simply cannot.  You can't tell a
program to replace "something" (abc) with something else if
"something" (abc) is different in each case.  Well you can, but
you would have to do it (in your example) 300 times.
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner
www.OrpheusComputing.com