[PCWorks] Keeping old emails (Was: Re: Installing 2 versions of FireFox, odd problems)

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 06:41:36 -0500

My oldest emails: 2002!!!  That's in a folder where I save info
to reference.

I recently cleaned out my "Sent" folder and the oldest
was...........2000!  Now the oldest is only 2008.  Cleaning out
folders and going through email is a PITA and very
time-consuming, so I've found it easier just to save the emails
in OE folders since they can be searched so easily, and backed
up and restored so easily ("Express Assist"), and also since OE
is open 90%+ of the time.
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner