Re: [PCWorks] Installing 2 versions of FireFox, odd problems

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 02:42:48 -0500

I don't remember how I found it, (searching for something and
it showed up on the results), but in my Sent folder I found an
email of yours from 2 years ago discussing this, and found this
link in it:
Here's the thread and post:
//www.freelists.org/post/pcworks/PCWorks-FireFox-3x-info-Was-Re-Mozilla-Firefox-Unspecified-Code-Execution-Vulnerability,2

That's no longer the case with two 3.x versions?
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner
www.OrpheusComputing.com