-=PCTechTalk=- internet sharing

  • From: "tom" <tom111@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 19:13:00 -0400

I have two computers one is on one side of the house and another on the other
side.I would like get the other computer Internet access. the 1st computer
have cable Internet right now its on 2nd floor.I try a wireless route did not
work  maybe because  walls  in it way I dont  no.the 2nd computer is on 3rd
floor  of the house and 30ft away around that. a wire route works I dont went
to drill hole in the walls .is there a way  I can use a electrical outlet to
seed it Internet access to computer on the 3rd floor.

 thank you