-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PowerRegScheduler?

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:24:52 -0700

Don,

I did a Ctrl,Alt,Delete to bring up task manager and under
processes -- PowerRegScheduler is not there.

I follow the first link's advice and looked for it.  So yes, the
Quarantine worked. -- good going MS.  Their Anti Sypware Beta
program is really easy to use.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com

I would assume that a quarantine folder would be given a very
randomly
generated name and have the hidden attribute applied.  In that
case, the
program trying to use it will not be able to find it and thus it
will not
try to access the internet.

Those links I gave you should help you identify the program that
loaded it
onto your computer.

Don