-=PCTechTalk=- Re: internet sharing

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 20:59:52 -0400

My neice just bought a laptop and wants to use my internet access that I use
on my computer (cable).  I have never used a router and do not know how to
connect her up to me.  Am I understanding there is a wireless way and a
nonwireless way?  Her room is just next door to the one my computer is in.

What would be easiest for me and can anyone give me simple instructions on
this.

Thanks for any help,.

christy