-=PCTechTalk=- deleting printers from a different profile in Windows XP

  • From: "Mark Chiasson" <mchiasson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:24:22 -0500

 I am in a school district with students accounts that are restricted. I have
one PC where one of the printers in the students profile is bad, and I want to
delete the printer and re-add it, but the restrictions on the account do not
allow this to happen. Is there a way, from the administrator account, to delete
printers from different profiles? Deleting the profile and re-creating it is
always an option, but I would think there is a shorter way, I just can't find
it.
Thanks,

Mark Chiasson