-=PCTechTalk=- SpamAarrest??

  • From: "Barnstoneworth" <barneystorm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:35:30 +0100

I have just had what appears to be a message from a member of this group who
seems to be using Spam arrest. The message asks you to click a link on the
mail so the person can receive mail from me in future.

I really don't like this. I never click on links provided in e mails,
especially unsolicited ones. I don't know 'Spam Arrest'-for all I know, it's
just trying to collect e mail addresses, and  I'm not going to click on the
link. The problem then is, I'm probably going to get this message every time
I send a message to this list.

Anyone else come across this?

Andy