-=PCTechTalk=- Re: websites freeze.

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:21:35 -0400

Yea... SAFE MODE disables all drivers, among other things. So, you won't be
able to get online. That's why I said disregard if you're using DIAL-UP.
Although, I forgot, that DSL and cable also requires some drivers to properly
function. Maybe some here has a downloaded version of SHOCK and FLASH in order
to properly install in SAFE MODE? or the manual was it?
::: Troth :::
ICQ: 1717439
MSN: SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo IM: SirTroth