-=PCTechTalk=- Re: speaking of hard drives... SATA adapter?

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 18:01:14 -0400

I've seen them on different posts. Sometimes mine has had them and sometimes
they haven't.
Did you send it in Rich text or html format?
I think - but wasn't sure - that if I send in plain text, I don't get them. I
don't necessarily get them in rich text either. But - I have gotten them when I
send in rich text, but don't think I ever got them when I sent in plain text.
I think it is something in conversion on the list to plain text format that does
that.

CrisS