-=PCTechTalk=- Re: sound again- sorry

  • From: "Lyn Scott" <conrod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:08:17 +0930

Faustus,
Thanks for your reply. Cajun has been helping me with this problem off list
and it seems that this problem is more common than you would think. The
sound comes and goes as it pleases.. it's a bit of a lottery.. now you have
it , now you don't. As far as me plonking anything anywhere. he he he . I
won't touch the gizzards on this thing........ pure terror. I will leave
that to someone who knows what they are doing. Thanks for your input,
Regards , Lyn