-=PCTechTalk=- Re: serial port

  • From: Jim <n1jmm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:13:49 -0400

OK, so it came stock with only 1 serial port.

You could possibly order the other serial port(s) or the USB options or
depending on what type computer it is, you might be able to stop at the local
comp usa or other computer store and get a plug in card with the serial ports
and or USB ports. I wouldn't
bother to put in a parallel port for the modem, only for another printer.

-Jim-