-=PCTechTalk=- Re: registry problem

  • From: "ml" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 18:42:38 -0800

this was a recent update to an already installed Embird 2008--  and one of
the things they recommend doing while downloading is disabling any AV????  I
don't think so...but disabling whilst installing is not unheard of as long
there is no connection to Interenet.  I had to delete and reinstall 3 times
because it wasn't installing properly for some reason and that was when I
got the error problem...at all three 3 times but only at the install. The
program does function BUT I haven't used enough of it to find out IF
anything is really going to cause a problem---yet.