-=PCTechTalk=- Re: program to unzip

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:29:33 -0400

Morning!
Well - yes, I have used both of those programs, and I
currently use unziplify.
However, I have to save the attachment out of the e-mail
first, in order to use any of them.
There is a program, where I could save - say 20 e-mails into
a folder. then right click on the folder to unzip the
attachments that are still in the e-mails. All at once -
without going through all of the steps to open the e-mail,
and to save the attachment.
Cris