-=PCTechTalk=- Re: program to unzip

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 00:30:53 -0500

Hi Chris

In my earlier post I mention about clicking and extracting. I forgot to
mention that is with the unzip program in XP PRO. With winzip it operates a
little differently.

I apologize, I am tired so I guess it is time to go to bed.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you