-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Strange Virus/Spyware Problem shutting windows

  • From: Davisunit <davist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:48:09 -0300

Many times I've invested hours in trying to clean up an infected hard
drive, only to end up wiping it, and starting from scratch with a clean
install of windows.  Your situation sounds like one where I'd stop
wasting time troubleshooting, and do a clean install - knowing that when
you're done, things will work properly.

Terry