-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk Digest V2 #42

  • From: Camper Mick <camper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 00:28:50 -0400

Hey ted - I don't know what the thread is but that is a nifty idea! I
don't know why I never thought of that. So many times I would be
prompted for my cd to install drivers and would have to search all the
appropriate folders trying to find it. I don't know how many times I
cussed when that da*ned error would pop up telling me that it could not
find any appropriate drivers on the disk and it was usually because I
had it looking in the wrong place! I am going to do this. Don't mean to
sound so dumb but I really like this idea :-)
Mick