-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Opening C drive from My Computer

  • From: "GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 00:35:00 -0400

Steve,
    Sorry, but I neglected to mention an important point.  Once the Find
utility has completed its search, you'll want to save the search for
possible later reference.  Right click on a blank area of the Results pane
(the area that shows you the files it finds) and choose 'Save Search' or
something similar from the context menu that opens.  This will make it so
you don't have to go through setting up the search again later, if needed.
It'll still have to do all the work of checking every file on the drive,
however.

Peace,
GMan

PCTechTalk Owner