-=PCTechTalk=- Re: outlook express problems, new

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 00:24:30 -0500

Cristy,
    All OE install show that info, but I would have to add up the totals
from 937 different folders in order to answer your querry about how many
messages I have in OE.  If you only meant a specific folder, that would be a
different story.               lol

    If you're asking about PCTT's Freelist Archives, I'm pretty sure that
you can find everything that's ever come through the group since I move us
here.  The link below will take you to the main index.

    If you're looking for everything since I started the group, all of the
stuff that came through when we were at eGroups and OneList were deleted
when those two sites merged with their buyer.  The YahooGroups Archive
(shown in calender form) can be found at the bottom of the page below.

GMan

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"